Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

January 2015..Day 5 "The Storyteller (Bud's Light)" 30 Day Painting Challenge

"The Storyteller (Bud's Light)"

As a kid, I loved hearing stories on just about every topic. These stories came via family, teachers, neighbors, and friends. On occasion, I found myself accidentally eavesdropping (and completely fascinated) in places like grocery stores, cafe's and restaurants, slightly mortified yet unable to pull myself away, and picking up a real doozy here and there. Amazing things floating around in story form.

The best storytellers pulled us in by weaving sound effects, gestures, and excitement through their tales. I became so absorbed, I would end up in an almost trance-like state.

I'm wondering what story this lantern fish is telling all the little goldies...

"The Storyteller (Bud's Light)"  5x7" watercolor and ink,

5 comments:

  1. Whatever story the Lantern Fish is telling, the little Goldies are absolutely mesmerized! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are probably listening to stories about frogs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. or a good old fashioned fish tale!!

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg