Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Rabbit, Rabbit!

Happy October 1st! Here it is, the first day of a new month and I have already forgotten to say the magic words to open the gates to good fortune. Yes, I jumped out of bed without saying "rabbit, rabbit," before my feet hit the floor. One reader wrote me a while back saying, in a lighthearted way, that she was doomed because she forgot. 

No worries. There is a redeeming word we can say tomorrow to bring the possibilities of continued good fortune back. 

With it being New Moon yesterday, there is still time to make a list of wishes or intentions you'd like to see manifest before the next new moon. I jot them down in my calendar book so I can keep track of things that show up for me as they occur. 

Here's to good things coming your way during the coming month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg