Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

May Fish..... Idea Generator


A few months ago, I began generating daily lists of ideas as per James Altucher's article on daily practices to create positive changes and momentum in his personal and professional life. Doing this exercise flexes our idea-generating muscles and expands our scope of possibilities.

Some days, creating my list screeches to a halt if only a few things come to mind, so one day, I grabbed a nearby piece of homemade purple, peppermint scented, glitter filled play doh and began squeezing it. I got caught up in the scent, sparkles and lovely squishy-ness of it. Relaxing allowed the ideas to pop into my head. I quickly completed my list and moved on to other things.

This is my go-to now when I need to clear my thoughts, release focusing momentarily on the must-do list and generate my ideas list.

See if 3-d doodling with clay helps you think outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg