Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

March Sea Life day 21 "Circling" and the New Moon

"Circling"

It is the New Moon once again and time to set intentions for the coming month. I like to keep my list simple, focusing on things that matter most to me.  Brainstorming all over a page is usually the easiest way to begin...allowing anything and everything to surface...things such as places I'd like to visit, experiences I'd like to have, and topping it all off with curious, delightful and fun surprises.

Next, I allow myself to choose my top ten favorites....then I whittle those down to my top 3 to 5, highlighting them in a bright color. These get scribbled on a paper and set aside for safekeeping..often they go into my daily planner so I can reacquaint myself with the short list throughout the month.

Today's fish embody the process I go through listing and refining my ideas..circling, choosing, circling again, choosing again...

Keeping this list small allows me to really focus on a few things and take micro movements in the direction of seeing the wishes manifest. For me, it's all about making it fun and doable. 

What is on your wish list? What micro movements can you make today that bring you a tiny bit closer to creating more fun and delight for yourself?

"Circling," 8 x 10" watercolor and ink

New Moon Brainstorming List

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg