Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Day 23 "Untitled"

"Untitled"
I had a conversation recently with a few other people who ike to paintOne said coming up with a price was the toughest thing to do when done, while another said selecting the perfect title was way more challenging. My technique for titles comes from my asking, 'what is the name of this painting,' and the answer comes usually within a few seconds. I asked 3 times today for this painting and nothing came. Nada. I waited and asked again. Still nothing.  I take this to mean that the work needs no title.  

I'm going with that then. 

"Untitled,"  5 x 7" watercolor and ink

p.s. What title would you give to this fish?? Just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg