Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Day 21 "On My Way"

"On My Way"

Hard to believe February is almost over. People all around me seem very eager for Spring to arrive, but I am ok with it taking its time to get here.   What's good about winter? I've enjoyed the months of getting up in the dark, sipping a coffee in the early hours while writing or painting. I love wearing thick, soft clothing and having delicious smelly candles burning. My cats are eager to snuggle close while I work. I like taking breaks to watch the  intense colors of the sunrises  as they transition from deep pinks and purples to soft rose and golden yellows.

One more week of painting fish and then on to the next thing. What do you like about Winter??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg