Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 10 "Stop and Smell the Seaweed"

,
"Stop and Smell the Seaweed"

The other day, I walked through a shop that had a large, cylindrical fish tank filled with salt water fish. It was gorgeous and I felt myself drawn toward it. People all around me were rushing by, juggling coffee cups, cell phones and overflowing shopping bags.

As I approached the tank, I felt myself relax as I watched the fish moving slowly among the plants and tiny shipwreck nestled on the sand. One fish glided in my direction, almost in slow motion, and stopped right by my face, looking right into one of my eyes. It seemed to be suspended, gently bobbing in place as it watched me. I swear it was telling me to slow down and relax. Hypnotism by puffer fish.  

After half a minute, the fish disappeared, and off I went feeling peaceful and relaxed.

Be like a fish today, just for a few moments and revel in relaxation....

"Stop and Smell the Seaweed,"  8 x 10"  Watercolor and ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg