Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

August 6.....Micro Art "F" Mini Challenge

Fish
“The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath

I've always liked watching fish. I remember seeing them in Chinese restaurants when my parents would take us out to eat. The fish kept my attention while my parents paid the bill.
I read somewhere that having water features in a business brings good fortune. Lately, I've seen more of them in banks and offices. While standing in line, it's easy to feel relaxed watching those fish swim around.

Today's Project:  "F"  Watercolor Fish
  1. On your 3x3 paper, use watercolor to make simple fish shapes. Picture your paper as a miniature fish tank. Vary locations of fish, overlap and play with color.
  2. Think of these as quick sketches, show movement in the fins and tails
  3. When it's dry, add a few details with a pen 
                                                         
Fish Mugshot
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg