Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

April Day Brighteners.......Day #13 Talk to a Kid

"Talk to a Kid"


I feel fortunate to have plenty of opportunities on a daily basis to talk with kids. What I enjoy most about this is:

1. They light up when asked about what they love to do
2. They are focused on the present moment (about 99% of the time)
3. They share ideas that are way outside the box
4.  They often tend to look at life through the lense of optimism, joy, and fun.

In a short video I recently watched, when kids were interviewed and asked the question, "If you could change anything about your body, what would it be?"

The delightful replies were things like..."I'd have wings so I could fly over my neighborhood," and "I'd have super strong legs to jump over the tops of trees," and, one of my favorites, "I'd have a mermaid tale."

Talking with a kid is a fun way to add a bit of something special to the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg