Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

April Day Brighteners....day 24...Pay It Forward



"Pay It Forward"

Have you found yourself the recipient of a pay-it-forward experience? How good did it make you feel knowing someone wanted to do something unexpected for you? I see more examples of this each day....people doing little things for others, often for strangers. What inspires people to do these random acts of kindness? Not sure, but I know it added something special to my day when someone in the car in front of me paid my toll booth fee in New York.

As we go do these little things for others, it can be that tiny bit that adds a bit of sparkle to their day.

Fridays would be a good days to consider doing a pay-it-forward to brighten someone's day. Think how it will brighten yours, too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg