Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

April Day Brighteners....day 26....Sending Love

"Sending Love"

Have you had the experience of going through your day, and someone pops into your head? Maybe it's a person you haven't thought about in a while and for seemingly no reason, they are suddenly in your awareness, either as an image, a scent or a feeling . One of my favorite things is the pre-phone call where I get a sensation of someone, the phone rings and it is that same person. The other day, on a whim, I picked up my cell phone only to have it vibrate in my hand and I saw the caller was the friend I had just wondered about. Our intuitions are providing information to us all the time and when we are in a quiet state, it is easier (in my experience) to pick up on all it has to offer.

Today, ask yourself who could use some kind and caring thoughts. See who pops into your awareness and then send well-wishes their way. They will pick up on it and it might be just what they needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg