Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Day Brighteners...# 1 Ask a Question

"Ask a Question"

Happy April! 

Did you remember to say "Rabbit, Rabbit," before your feet hit the floor this morning?  Doing this (I was told at 12 years old) would bring me good luck all month.  Fly out of bed too quickly and forget to do it? No problem, the second chance came on day 2 with saying, "Tibber,Tibber."

This month will be small bits on Day Brighteners, little things to add fun to your day or something you can do to brighten someone else's day.

Day 1. Ask a Question

Years ago, I discovered a little thing I liked in one of SARK's books. She discovered magic in asking herself a question, and then going to a bookshelf (in her home, someone else's home or, one of my favorites, a local book shop). Grabbing a book she felt drawn to, she would then open it to a "random" page and read the first few sentences that popped out and grabbed her attention. Voila! There was the answer to her question.

Some of the questions I've asked in the past are things like:


What do I need to know right now that will.....?

What do I need to let go?

What is the best way to create change for myself right now?

How can I have more fun?

What gift can I offer someone right now?

I love doing this.  Whatever showed up for me was exactly what I needed at the time. Sometimes, it was almost eerie how well it fit. Try this today and see what happens.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg