Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

September 2015...Day 21 (The Pearl) Painting Challenge

Kaleidoscope #1 The Pearl (detail)
Kaleidoscope #2 The Pearl (detail)
The Pearl (original)
This painting, at 13"x 20", is larger than most of the others I've done this month. For me, painting on a larger scale has it pluses...more space to work, needs quite a bit more time to change the surface, and more opportunities to experiment and push the boundaries. 

What are the bonuses of working in the size you choose as your favorite? Do any of the kaleidoscope images remind you of anything?

Work by artists in the 30 Day Painting Challenge .

 Some of my faves from the challenge pinned HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Shoot, I must be behind. I missed this. I love them all. I see masks in the original, ad the others make me think of frilly dancers skirts. Flemenco. :)

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg