Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

September 2015...12 (The Choice is Made) Painting Challenge

The Choice is Made

Reduced my palette and decided to do a monochromatic piece today. Experimenting and playing with ways to move the paint around and get different effects.
                                                    
The Choice is Made, 4 ways

Have a look at what all the other participants in the challenge are doing here.

 I've set up a pinterest page with selected pieces from other participants in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge here.


                                                                                       

6 comments:

  1. I really like this, and I like the top orientation best. Looks like a wonderful piece of silk :) Thanks so much for including my paintings on your board Corinna - such an honor! So glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, and I like the top orientation best. Looks like a wonderful piece of silk :) Thanks so much for including my paintings on your board Corinna - such an honor! So glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Linda. For some of the pieces, I photograph them at different stages as they are drying. The appearance is constantly changing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you mind if I use this as my screen saver? I'm so drawn to this piece.

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg