Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September 2015....Day 29 (This Earthly Heaven) Painting Challenge

This Earthly Heaven

This Earthly Heaven (detail)
Kaleidoscope #1 This Earthly Heaven (detail)
Kaleidoscope #2 This Earthly Heaven (detail)
This has been fun doing the painting challenge this month. Tomorrow is a collage of some of the work completed over the last four weeks.  Be sure to look on the 30th at the host's blog here to see the final compilations of all the participants' works. I've discovered several artists whose work I like and might have otherwise missed had I not joined in this challenge.

Some of my faves pinned here.

 

4 comments:

  1. These all look somehow floral to me. Or earthy, organic. Very cool. I love learning about new artists during the challenge too. :) Glad to see your work each day Corinna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mention it, they do have a bit of a floral look..like a bee's eye view. I've enjoyed discovering new (to me) artists' work as well. Thank you for stopping by and having a look. It's been fun to see your website and now I know about more ways to get work out there!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Don't often use yellow so working with it was part of my challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg