Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September 2015..Day 8 (Red Bird) Painting Challenge

                                                                              
Red Bird

Every week, I get together with a bunch of others at a local meeting house to paint for a bit and then do an informal critique. When someone does non representational work, we look at it from all directions. Often, these pieces work, no matter which direction it's turned. I flip mine around continuously as I paint.

I'm following the work of other artists in the painting challenge. My favorites right now are pieces by:

  • Visit my Pinterest page to see some of these artists' works
                                                       
Detail

2 comments:

  1. Corinna - I am so honored to be one of your current favorites! Thank you :) I hope you are checking my posts this month, I am doing giveaways and it would be great if you are entered :) I like the close up on this one. For some reason it seems more dynamic. But your rough edges are cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at your work daily in the challenge. I've noticed some pieces work better cropped...I agree with you on this one. Zooming in creates a whole different feel.

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg