Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July 22. Shortcut to Peacefulness

                                                                               
Shortcut to peacefulness
Shortcuts can be great in a lot of ways. I love using them as they can make life a lot easier. As I showered one morning, my daily list replayed in my head. Things I left off the list pushed their way to the front. I knew they'd be gone before turning off the water.

I used one of my favorite shortcuts to feel calmer.

I counted backward from 50.

Free yourself from racing brain syndrome. Breathe deeply and slowly while counting backward. It's like hitting a reset button in your brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg