Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

January 2016 Day 11 Painting Challenge

HeartScape: Easy Breezy
Today I thought of watermelon, a most interesting fruit, in my opinion. Growing one is quite fun as it starts off so tiny, transforms into its oblong or spherical shape, all covered in different shades of green, streaky patterns. Slicing reveals a burst of fragrance in a big splash of color. All that flavor and texture are pure summer. I can almost feel the breeze on my face as I imagine sitting outside, eating a big slice. Nature provides a most perfect palette. All this from looking at a bunch of wool sitting on my bench top.

Easy Breezy is made of Corriedale, Merino, silk tops, cotton and assorted beads.

Work in Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Painting Challenge here.

Some works I've pinned from the challenge HERE .

                                     
              See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Loving all of these hearts Corinna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet as can be, and your juicy colors are making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg