Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

January 2016 Day 7 Painting Challenge

Dance of the Lupines
This is the time of year when the lupines are in full bloom on my friend, Cynthia's farm in New Zealand. There were lots sprinkled throughout the expansive gardens on the farm where I stayed, just a few kilometers away from my friend's sheep farm. Having spent most of my life in the burbs, I enjoyed time each day walking around the farm, taking in all the sights and sounds. The gardens had pockets of lupines, each color with a distinct fragrance and I marveled at the intricacy of the many blossoms on each stem. 

Dance of the Lupines is made of Corriedale, Merino and silk tops.

Visit Leslie Saeta's blog and see the work of close to 1000 artists who are all participating in her 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.

My pinterest page here with work from some of the participants.
 
Lupine Field

1 comment:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg