Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

January 2016 Day 13 Painting Challenge

HeartScape: Calm
Yesterday, I drove past fields that were covered in corn over the summer months. They are now a blanket of bright green, usually what I see there in early spring. The warm temps keep giving us mini blasts of summer. A nice surprise in December and January. Plus, I saw a gigantic stack of limes at the supermarket. Green seemed to be the color of the day.

my palette for Calm
HeartScape Calm is made of Corriedale, Merino, silk, cotton and assorted beads. In the next few days, I'll be putting up a few pics of the processes I use to make these little felt paintings.

Oscar with his Calming Heart
Visit the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge blog to see everyone's work.

Go HERE  to see work I've pinned from the Challenge.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Your work is an inspiration. I love Oscar. Say hi to him for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joan! Oscar says hi...and will be back soon :)

      Delete
  2. Awww, Oscar is cute! I think we all need a studio companion... that can fit in a pocket :) I love the pops of red against that wonderful lime green. So excited to peeks into your process

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sheila. Having an Oscar around keeps it light.

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg