Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

January 2016 Day 21 Painting Challenge

Skyward
Waking from a nap the other day, I looked out in the back garden and saw fog rolling in over the trees. I snapped a few photos as I wanted to remember the texture of all those branches, overlapping and disappearing up into the sky. Thought it might be a nice image for a felt painting. Nothing like looking to Nature for ideas.
Trees in my garden
 Skyward is made of needle felted Corriedale and Alpaca fiber.

Go to Leslie Saeta's blog here to see what other artists are painting today for the challenge.

Tomorrow night, the winner of the Day 16 wool piece (Tailspin) will be announced. Leave a comment on the blog and your name will go into the drawing. Thank you for stopping by to have a look!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Great contrast! Love the photo and your explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love watching the fog roll in. Your heart reminds me of a classic motif I may have seen in an old movie from the 20's or 30's. Elegant :)

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg