Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January 2016 Day 20 Painting Challenge

Tell Me More
After I made this piece, it seemed to look at me wistfully and want to ask me a question. Funny what we can see in a piece after it is done. I don't usually have any orientation on these little pieces and I rotate them in all directions as I add the embellishments. In the end, one way of looking at it seems to be the right one. See anything in this piece?

Tell Me More is made of wet and needle felted Corriedale, silk, and beads.

See everyone's work here on Leslie Saeta's Painting Challenge blog that is going on the month of January.

Get entered into the drawing to win the piece I made on day 16 shown here, by leaving a comment on the blog this week. Friday is the last day.

4 comments:

  1. This make me think of Monet and his water lilies. Truly a wonderful little piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Wonderful palette in the water lily paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this piece too! Your work on Day 16 spiral is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Joan. Spirals are one of my favorite shapes...fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg