Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

January 2016 Day 8 Painting Challenge

HeartScape: Joy
The first week of the painting challenge is up already! This week, I switch from landscapes to heartscapes, small felt paintings made into brooches. The color combination reminds me of the vibrant shades I see in tulips during early spring. It's always great to see those first blasts of color in a landscape that's changing from its dormant state into one of liveliness.

Joy is made of wet and needle felted Corriedale, Merino, silk tops, cotton and assorted beads.

Have a look at what the others are doing today on Leslie Saeta's blog here.

My pinterest pins from this challenge are here.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I was just sitting here thinking it might be a good idea to do some V-Day inspired paintings. of course I have already started my next painting... and it is not valentiny :))

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg