Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

January 2016 Day 29! Painting Challenge

Sacredness of Silence
It's getting easier for me to get to that quiet place in the space between thoughts. In the beginning,  it lasted a few seconds. Ahh, the stillness. Allowing more space to experience this has created a peaceful place to make art. It is becoming addictive. The silence. Observing, selecting materials, moving my hands to pull it all together.  When it seems complete, I ask the piece what its name is and with a whisper, it lets me know.

The Sacredness of Silence is made of alpaca and Romney fibers, seed and glass beads.

Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 blog is here

Tomorrow is the last day of this 30 day challenge.  Oh, I love the idea of making one thing a day. I will continue, but work on a micro scale. Just for fun.

See you tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone's big 30 in 30 Collage.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you...getting big doses of quiet lately...nice.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep, dark delight :) I love how the seed beads are like buried treasure. The curly bits are cool, love it all, including the name :) Terrific post and so nice to hear of your success. Ahhh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these rich, regal jewel colors......gorgeous! It's been fun discovering your beautiful creations, Corinna!

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg