Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

FEBRUARY 2016 Day 5 Lucky Me


Lucky Me

I was out the other day and heard Kat Edmonson's Lucky Lucky Me (listen here). Love so many things about this song...the lyrics, melody, the playfulness. I decided to use this as a starting point for today's piece. I like to begin the day asking myself what kind of lucky things are coming my way...life is just a dream.

What lucky things are headed your way today? 

Lucky Me is made of wet and needle felted Corriedale, cotton, and assorted beads.

4 comments:

  1. Lucky that my exercise class and my playgroup both met this morning despite snow here and most schools closed; lucky that I navigated the roads safely; lucky that I am so grateful for so many things!

    LUCKY ME is a fun piece. Feels like a happily mixed metaphor of February and March holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't if fun how lucky things/experiences are making their way to us every day?
      Thank you, Dotty

      Delete
  2. So fun! The joy you find in your art is so apparent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Isn't it great to make stuff? ps Have you seen The Maker? Nice film on , well, making stuff!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDXOioU_OKM&spfreload=10

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg