Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

FEBRUARY 2016 Day 21 Bulls Eye

Bulls Eye
I've been working a on special project and had gotten stuck the other day..the momentum had slowed and I was wanting to get to a place where the ideas would pick up speed again. But, that's often the time when they disappear and become  more elusive in direct proportion to the amount of energy I put in. I headed to the shower, letting go any notion of needing to find answers. Under that warm flow of water, I got caught up in the sounds. It was almost like standing under a tree in a spring rain. I relaxed in that downpour, and seconds later, the ideas materialized. Bulls Eye!  That moment when it all pulls together and makes sense.

How do you experience that aha moment where it all comes together?

Bulls Eye (3.5"x 4") is made of needle felted Corriedale.

3 comments:

  1. Corinna, even before I read the backstory, which I LOVE and can totally identify with, I just plain grinned a huge grin of pleasure at this heart! You nailed it—bull's eye all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing water gets your ideas going? :) Here's to big grins today, Dotty!

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg